Drip Campaigns are a great way to communicate with incoming leads, stay top-of-mind with your database throughout the year and more.
There are 3 steps:
- Create the content templates
- Create the campaign flow
- Add contacts to the campaign
Create the Content Templates
1) From the navigation bar, click on "Campaigns."
2) Click on "Create Campaign" in the upper left.
You will get a pop-up window to name your campaign.
3) Click on "Create Action".
4) Select the type of action.
You can select from email, text or agent task.
5) Click on "New Folder" and give it a name.
This will be the master folder for your campaign.
6) Click on "New Template" and the template will slide in from the right.
You will be able to customize your templates by clicking on "Insert LionDesk Content" to retrieve LionDesk codes. These codes will pull information from the contact's profile and will auto-populate on its own. These codes will allow you to market to a large audience while customizing it to each client.
You can elevate your templates by adding emojis, images, and videos by clicking on the following icons.
7) Click on "Save Template" when complete.
8) Repeat steps above to create all content templates for the campaign.
Create the Campaign Flow
1) Click on the folder name and select your template.
You will see the folders appear with an icon and number listed. The icon will let you know the type of template and how many templates are saved in that folder.
2) Set the timing of when to send the template.
3) Select Assignee
If you are part of a team, you will be able to select others within your team to send the templates.
4) Click "Add Another Action" to continue building the campaign or "Finish and Exit" when complete.
Add Contacts to a Campaign
1) To assign the campaign, click on "Contacts".
2) Select a contact or a group of contacts to assign the campaign.
3) Click on "Start Campaign" by clicking on the icon below.
4) Select your campaign and click "Start Campaign".
Learn how you can leverage LionDesk to build a marketing machine. Click here to watch Database Domination where you will learn best practice tips of how to connect and stay top of mind with your contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT