Sending text messages to your contacts is a great way to stay top of mind!
With LionDesk, you can create text templates for common texts that you send to your contacts. Create text templates for birthdays, anniversaries, and more! You can access your templates when you are sending an individual text, a mass text, or when creating a drip campaign. Follow the directions below to learn how to create a text template.
Create a Text Template
1) Open the main menu, and click on Campaigns
2) In Campaigns, click on the Templates tab
3) You will need to save your template in a Folder. You can use an existing folder or create a new folder by clicking on New Folder and giving it a name.
4) Click on New Template.
5) You will get the following slide-in screen. Click on Description and add a description of what the template is for.
6) Click Template Folder and select which folder to save your template in.
7) Click on Template Type and select Text.
8) Type your text messages.
Note: With text templates, you will see a toolbar were you can include the following in our text messages:
- LionDesk Fields
- LionDesk Videos
9) Once done, click on Save Template.
10) You can now access this text template anywhere in LionDesk where you see the "Choose a Template" button.
Bonus!: Learn how you can leverage LionDesk to build a marketing machine. Click here to watch Database Domination where you will learn best practice tips of how to connect and stay top of mind with your contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT