Drip Campaigns are a great way to set up consistent communication with your contacts. With drip campaigns, you can schedule emails, texts, and task reminders over the course of a few weeks, months, and even years. With these drip campaigns, you can have consistent communication with your contacts so you stay top of mind!
LionDesk comes pre-loaded with a few drip-campaigns to get you started and you can also create your own. Click here to learn how to create a campaign. Once you have your campaign ready. follow the directions below to assign the campaign to your contacts.
In this article, you will learn:
- How to assign a campaign to a single contact.
- How to assign a campaign to multiple contacts.
Assign a Campaign to a Single Contact
1) Using the search bar in the upper right, search for your contact using their name or email.
2) Once you are in their contact record, click on the following Campaign icon.
3) You will get a pop-up window. In the pop-up window, click on the drop-down menu and select a campaign.
4) Click on "Start Campaign"
You can view all the campaign communication that is scheduled by clicking on the Campaign section of the Contact Record as shown in the image below:
Assign a Campaign to Multiple Contacts
1) Open the main menu and, click on Contacts.
2) Select a contact or a group of contacts to assign the campaign
3) Click on "Start Campaign" by clicking on the icon below
4) Select your campaign and click "Start Campaign"
Learn how you can leverage LionDesk to build a marketing machine. Click here to watch Database Domination where you will learn best practice tips of how to connect and stay top of mind with your contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT