Not enough hours in a day?
Lead Assist has you covered!
Lead Assist is AI technology that qualifies leads for you. So while you are busy showing homes, or spending time with your family, Lead Assist is still working your leads. Lead Assist acts as your assistant and texts the lead for you, asking questions such as desired location, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, etc. Once Lead Assist has qualified a lead, it will assign you a task to call the contact. You will see all the information in the contact profile, so you can continue from where Lead Assist left off. Make the most of your time, and get Lead Assist!
Set up Lead Assist
1) Open the Main Menu, and click on Campaigns.
2) Click on the Connect LionDesk Lead Assist toggle button.
3) On the following page, click Allow to accept the Lead Assist permissions.
4) Complete the following fields and click Submit.
- Agency Name: In the initial text, Lead Assist will identify the agent (you) and the Agency Name.
- AI Assistant Name: Lead Assist will introduce itself with the name you assign.
5) In the Campaign Dashboard, you will see that Lead Assist is now connected.
Now that Lead Assist is connected, you can start assigning Lead Assist to your contacts. You will assign Lead Assist via a campaign. You can download a campaign from our Published Campaign Library or you can create your own campaign! Click on the links below to learn how!
Click here to learn how to download a Lead Assist Campaign
Click here to learn how to create a campaign with Lead Assist
Note: By creating your own Lead Assist campaign, you can include additional emails or task reminders.
Create a Lead Assist Campaign
1) Click on "Campaigns"
2) Click on "Create Campaign" and name it "Lead Assist"
3) Click on "Create Action"
4) Select "Lead Assist"
Users can add email templates and task reminders along with Lead Assist. Text templates cannot be added.
4) Set the Timing and click "Submit"
5) Click "Add Another Action" to continue building the campaign, or click "Finish and Exit."
Note: You are able to add Email Templates and Task Reminders to the campaign. No Text Templates.
Assign Lead Assist
1) Click on "Contacts"
2) Select a group of contacts
You can select specific contacts by clicking on the box.
You can select the entire page or all your contacts by clicking on the downward arrow and selecting one of the following options.
3) Click on the Campaign icon
4) Select Lead Assist and click ""
5) Congrats! You have triggered Lead Assist
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT