Do you have multiple calls to make in a day?
Do you have upcoming meetings?
Do you have an important event coming up?
LionDesk has your covered! You can create task reminders for yourself or your team members to stay on track of your workflow. You can create single tasks or recurring tasks to remind you of important events, meetings, and more! Follow the directions below to learn how to create a task.
Create Recurring Tasks
1) In the Dashboard or Task Page, click on Create Task.
2) In the slide-in screen, add the details of your Task.
- Category - Quickly identify what your task is about. You can select between default categories: Call, Open House, Meeting, or Follow-up.
- Description - A single line describing the task you need to complete.
- Notes - Add additional notes that will help you complete your task.
3) Assign the task to yourself or other team members.
Note: You can assign a task reminder to your team members. Simple click on Assign To and you will see a list of all your team members. A copy of the task will be created for each assigned user.
4) Select the contact that is associated with the task and add the due date.
5) Optional: To make your task recurring, click on Recurring Schedules, and select the type recurrence from the drop-down menu.
Note: The drop-down menu is dynamic. The options in the drop-down menu will update based on the due date you select. Example: If you select a Friday, the drop-down menu will read "Weekly on Friday"
6) Optional: Select when the recurrence will end.
- If you select ON, you can click on the calendar icon to select the exact you would the recurrence to end
- If you select AFTER, you can select how many occurrences will get scheduled before it ends
7) Click on Create Task
You have created a task reminder!
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm