Track your transactions all the way to close with Transaction Management. You can create and customize your own pipeline to track your purchase, listing, commercial properties and more! Streamline your workflow to ensure nothing ever slips through the cracks.
Create a Transaction
1) Click on "Transactions"
2) Click on "New Transactions"
3) Complete the Transaction Details.
- Name the transaction
- Select transaction type
- Assign the stage the transaction is in
4) Complete the Property Details
5) Add Key Contract Dates
Key contract dates are important to implement Follow up Transaction Plans. You can trigger task reminders, emails and text messages based on the key contract dates.
6) Complete the Financial Information
LionDesk will track the sales and commission from all transactions within a pipeline.
7) Complete Contract Information
8) Assign contacts and their roles to the transaction
Assigning contacts is important to implement Follow up Transaction Plans. You can add existing contacts from your database or click "Add New Contact."
By Clicking on "Admin," you are able to assign a role to each contact.
9) Once complete, select "Finish and Exit" or "Add another Transaction"
Congrats! - You have created your first Transaction.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm