Track your transactions all the way to close with Transaction Management. You can create and customize your own pipeline to track your purchase, listing, commercial properties, and more! Streamline your workflow to ensure nothing ever slips through the cracks.
Create a Transaction
1) Open the main menu, and click on Transactions.
2) Click on New Transactions.
3) Complete the Transaction Details.
- Title: This will be the transaction name.
- Type: Select the Transaction Type or Pipeline that will track this transaction.
- Stage: Assign which stage of the Transaction Type or Pipeline this transaction is in.
4) Complete the Property Details.
5) Add Key Contract Dates
Note: Key contract dates are important to implement Transaction Plans. You can trigger task reminders, emails, and text messages based on these key contract dates. If the Key Contract Dates are not completed, the email, text, or task reminder will not trigger,
6) Complete the Financial Information.
Note: LionDesk will track the sales and commission from all transactions within a pipeline.
7) Complete Contract Information.
8) Assign contacts and their roles to the transaction.
Note: Assigning contacts is important to implement Transaction Plans. You can add existing contacts from your database or click "Add New Contact."
By Clicking on "Admin," you are able to assign a role to each contact.
9) Once complete, select "Finish and Exit" or "Add another Transaction".
You have created your first Transaction.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm