Filters will allow you to target a specific audience within your database. You will be able to create marketing content that focuses on the needs and wants of specific contacts such as buyers, sellers, etc. Filters will work best once your contacts have been organized.
Click here to learn how to organize your contacts.
1) Click on "Contacts"
2) Click on "Filters"
3) Click on "Add Condition"
4) In the first drop-down menu, select how you want to filter by
5) In the second drop-down menu, select the parameters
You will see the following parameters
- "Includes any of" - Will filter contacts that contains at least of the selected fields
- "Includes all of" - Will filter contacts that contain all of the selected field
- "Does not include any of" - Will filter contacts that do not contain any of the selected fields
- "Is empty" - Will filter contacts that do not have a defined field
- "Is not empty" - Will filter contacts that have a defined field
The database will update real-time.
6) Click on "Save Filter"
By saving your filters, you can quickly access the same parameters at any time.
Congrats! You have filtered your database and can now bulk email and text.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT