With LionDesk, you can send a Mass or Bulk Text Message to a group of contacts at once! This is a great way to connect with your contacts and stay top of mind. Whether you are sending a holiday text message or sharing a video, you can mass texts your contacts and save time!
Follow the directions below to learn how to send a mass text message.
Note: When sending mass text messages, LionDesk will send each contact an individual text message. Your contacts will not see who else received your text message.
Send Mass Text Message
1) Open the main menu, and click on Contacts.
2) In the Contact Dashboard, select the contacts that you would like to text.
Note: You can select up to 150 contacts to send a mass text.
Note: Filtering your contacts will allow you to target a specific audience. Click here to learn how to filter your contacts.
To select the entire page or all of your contacts, click on the following icon select All or Current Page.
3) Once contacts are selected, you will see the Text icon appear in the Contact Dashboard. Click on the Text icon.
4) In the following screen, type in your text message,
5) Once you have typed your email, click on Send.
6) You will get the following pop-up window. Click on Send.
Learn how you can leverage LionDesk to build a marketing machine. Click here to watch Database Domination where you will learn best practice tips of how to connect and stay top of mind with your contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT