Emails are a good way to communicate with clients, but nothing beats sending a text message. Better yet, adding a video to your text messages will make you stand out from the rest. The following will show how to create video texts you can send to your clients!
Upload a Video
1) In the navigation bar, click on "Videos"
2) Click on "Upload Video" and select "Text"
Note: You can upload a text video that is up to 500KB.
3) Once video has uploaded, click on "Contacts"
4) Select the contacts you want to text.
You can select specific contacts by clicking on the empty box.
You can select the entire page or all your contacts by clicking on the downward arrow and selecting one of the following options.
5) Click on the Text icon
6) Click on "Insert LionDesk Video"
7) Select the video
8) Complete your text and click "Send Now"
Note: You will see the video appear as a code. Your clients will see the thumbnail when your first selected the video.
Congrats - You have sent a video text!
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT