The key to building a relationship with your contact is to communicate and nurture them. Better yet, you want to send engaging content that will keep you top of mind. A great way to engage your contacts is to send newsletters periodically, whether it is monthly, quarterly, or annually.
If you have a newsletter service from your company or from sites such as MailChimp, you will be able to transfer the newsletter into LionDesk.
Note: LionDesk has partnered with API nation to bring you an integration with MailChimp! With the integration, you can instantly build and send a brand-boosting email newsletter to your LionDesk Contacts.
Click here to learn more about the integration!
Upload a Newsletter
1) Go to your newsletter service and search for a newsletter template
Note: This example will be from MailChimp, but the steps will be the same for any newsletter.
2) Right-click on the newsletter and select "View Frame Source"
3) Copy the entire code that appears
4) Log into LionDesk and click on "Contacts"
5) Select a group of contacts and click on the email icon
6) In the toolbar, click on "Source"
7) Paste the source code in the window and click "Save"
8) Review email and click "Send"
You have sent your newsletter
Click here to learn how to save the newsletter as a template for future use.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT