Contact Filters are a great way to focus on key groups you need to communicate with. This is a great tool to know who and when to follow up with to stay top of mind.
With Contact Filters, users can track up to 10 groups such as buyers, sellers, hot leads, etc. LionDesk will track how often you reach out to these groups and whether there are contacts that are slipping away. Contact Filters will be visible and accessible from the dashboard. Simply click on the filter to pull up the list of contacts to send an email or text blast.
Create Contact Filters
1) On the home screen, click on "Add A Contact Filter."
2) Click on "Add Condition."
Users can add multiple conditions to target specific groups such as buyers, sellers, hot leads, etc.
3) In the first drop-down menu, select the field you want to filter by.
Note: Contact Filters are dynamic. If the contacts meet the criteria/filters created they will be automatically added to the Contact Filter.
4) In the second drop-down menu, select the parameters.
Users will see the following parameters:
- "Includes any of" - Will filter contacts that contain at least one of the selected fields.
- "Includes all of" - Will filter contacts that contain all of the selected fields.
- "Does not include any of" - Will filter contacts that do not contain any of the selected fields.
- "Is empty" - Will filter contacts that do not have a defined field.
- "Is not empty" - Will filter contacts that have a defined field.
5) Click on the following box to display the filter on the dashboard.
You can create up to 5 contact filters.
6) Click on the following box and select the time frame to track contacts that are slipping away.
7) Toggle on "Show Contacts Slipping Away."
8) Click on "Save Filter" and give it a name.
Your contact filters are now visible from the dashboard.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT