Users can create Custom Contact Fields to track additional information not already available in LionDesk. Users can create Custom Fields for bedrooms, bathrooms, areas of interest, children's names, etc. Users will be able to filter by these Custom Fields.
Create Custom Contact Fields
1) Click on your name in the upper right corner and select "Settings"
2) Search for Custom Contact Fields and click on "Add A Custom Field"
3) Complete the following fields to name the custom field and select the type of data that will be tracked.
When you click on "Select type of data", you will see the following options:
- Text Field – Will accept any a-z, numerical, and character value
- Dates – Will accept calendar dates
- Dollar Amount – Will accept whole numbers and decimal values
- Number - Will only accept whole number values (no decimal values)
4) When complete, click on "Add A Custom Field"
You have created a custom field. This field will be available in all the contact's profile records and will appear as an option when uploading contacts from a CSV file.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT