LionDesk allows users to segment their contacts in a few ways. This includes creating Static List or Saved Filters.
With Saved Filters, users are able to create conditions for a list using filters. The list updates itself, adding new contacts to the list if they meet the assigned conditions. Click here to learn how to create Saved Filters.
With Static Lists, users select a group of contacts through filters and save the list for future reference. Static Lists do not update on their own. Contacts must be manually added or removed from a list. Follow the directions below to create a Static List.
Create Static List
1) Click on "Contacts"
2) Click on "Filters"
3) Click on "Add Condition"
4) In the first drop-down menu, select how you want to filter by
5) In the second drop-down menu, select the parameters
You will see the following parameters
- "Includes any of" - Will filter contacts that contain at least one of the selected fields.
- "Includes all of" - Will filter contacts that contain all of the selected fields.
- "Does not include any of" - Will filter contacts that do not contain any of the selected fields
- "Is empty" - Will filter contacts that do not have a defined field
- "Is not empty" - Will filter contacts that have a defined field
The database will update real-time.
6) Click on Save as Static List
By saving your filters, you can quickly access the same parameters at any time.
7) Give the list a name and click save.
You have created a static list. To locate your static list, simply click on the Saved Filter drop-down menu and scroll to the bottom to find your static list as shown in the image below:
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT