Tracking your email communication will give you insight into which emails get the most engagement. With Email Reporting, you can track opened emails, bounced emails, and unsubscribed users. Follow the directions below to run a report on your emails.
Track Email Communication
1) In the menu, click on "Reporting"
2) Click on the second tab, "Email Reporting"
You will see stats on the recent emails sent and your email reputation.
- Delivered: Emails that were sent and received.
- Bounces: Emails that were not received.
- Spam Reports: Emails that were reported as Spam by the contact.
- Opens: Total count of how many times your emails were opened.
- Unique Opens: This count only tracks the initial email open per contact. Will not track additional opens per contact.
- Clicks: Total count of how many times a website link within was clicked on.
- Unique Clicks: This count only tracks the initial website click per contact. Will not track additional clicks per contact.
3) In the search bar, complete the following fields
- Date Range: Search by email send date
- Campaign Name: Search by emails within a campaign
- Status: Search by email delivery status such as delivered or unsubscribed.
4) Click "Search Emails" to run a report
In the report, you will see contact information, the send staus and whether the email was opened.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT