Stay organized and have clear communication across your team with LionDesk! You can create teams with other LionDesk users to share contact information and create task reminders for important events. Work as a team and close deals with LionDesk.
With teams, you can:
- Share contact information, including all communication (emails, calls, and text)
- Communicate with another team member through the contact records. Click here to learn more!
- Create task reminders and calendar events for other team members. Click here to learn more!
- Distribute leads to your team. Click here to learn more!
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a team.
Create a Team
1) Click on "Settings"
2) Click on "Lead Distribution and Team Settings"
3) Click on "Create Team" and give it a name
Note: You can create multiple teams. Creating multiple teams can be used for lead distribution. You can assign leads from one source to a specific team.
4) Click on "Invite Team Members," and enter the email address of the team members.
Note: All team members must have an active LionDesk account. If a team member does not have an account, they will receive an email asking them to create an account. All team members that are added will receive an email asking them to join the team. Team members can Decline or Accept your invite.
5) Select Team Sharing ON or OFF
If Team Sharing is ON, all team members will share all their contacts.
If Team sharing is OFF, team members will only view contacts that they are the owner of or assigned to.
You have created a team.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT