With Sub-Accounts, Admins can follow up and have consistent communication with their teams. The Admin can streamline the team's contact database and marketing flow. The Admin also has access to the following information:
- Last Login
- Last Comment
- Last Text/Email Sent
- Total Texts/Emails Sent
With a strong foundation in place, the Admin can set up their team for success with LionDesk.
Click here for directions to upgrade a sub-account.
Add a Sub-Account
1) Click on "Settings".
2) Click on "Sub-Accounts Admin" and click on "Enable Sub-Account Admin".
Note: If you are sub-account, you cannot add sub-accounts.
3) Click on Add Sub-Account.
4) Complete the Sub-Account Form.
Enter the email address, first name, last name, and phone number all separated by commas for the person you wish to add as a sub-account. You may create up to 15 sub-accounts on the form at one time.
Note: LionDesk will search for existing accounts that are linked to the email addresses that you provide in the form. You will only be able to create new accounts or add existing trial accounts as a sub-account. You cannot add accounts that are currently subscribed to a plan. If the account you are adding is currently subscribed to a plan, email LionDesk Support at email@example.com.
5) Complete Admin Settings.
As the Admin, you can decide who has the ownership of new contacts and how to structure the organization of your contact database.
Contact Ownership: The owner of a contact can merge, delete, and download contact records. In a team setting, contact records may be visible to all team members, but only the owner can merge, delete, and download the contact records. As the Admin, you can select to be the owner of all NEW contacts or leave it blank and have the sub-accounts be the owner of their own contacts.
Contact Database: You can organize your contact database by using Hotness Levels, Custom Contact Fields, Lead Sources, and Contact Types. As the Admin, you can take control of the organization of the contact database. Here are the following options:
- By selecting "Use my ...", the Admin will create the Hotness Levels, Custom Contact Fields, Lead Sources, and Contact Types. The sub-accounts cannot create their own fields. Sub-accounts can only use what the Admin has created.
- By selecting "Allow personal...", sub-accounts can create their own Hotness Levels, Custom Contact Fields, Lead Sources, and Contact Types.
- By selecting both, sub-accounts will have access to the Admin's Hotness Levels, Custom Contact Fields, Lead Source, and Contact Types. Sub-accounts will have access to can create their own.
6) Submit Payment Info.
For enterprise accounts, schedule a call with a LionDesk representative here.
You have added a sub-account.
Note: The admin account will have access to all sub-account information. If you would like sub-accounts to share information amongst each other, click here.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT