If you have a team working across a large area, you can set your lead distribution to route to specific teams by the zip codes.
Click here to learn how to create a team.
Route Leads by Zip Code
1) Click on "Settings"
2) Click on "Lead Distribution and Team Settings"
3) In Teams, click on "Edit"
4) Type in the Zip Codes
Note: You can assign different zip codes to other teams.
5) Click "Update Team"
6) In Lead Import Setup, select your lead provider and click "Add Lead Routing"
7) Complete the following fields
For Distribution Setting, select Team Rollout.
For Distribution Method, select Zipcode.
8) Click on "Save Lead Routing"
Congrats! You are now routing leads by zip codes.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT