Creating your email signature in LionDesk will save you a lot of time in the future. Furthermore, you can include your social media links in every email that you send out. Follow the directions below to learn how to add your social media links in your email signature.
Add Social Media Links
1) Download the images for your social media.
Note: We provided the images for the most used social media platforms. Scroll to the bottom of the page to download images for Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Facebook,
2) Upload these images to Documents in LionDesk.
Note: Stay organized and create a new folder with the name "Email Signature Images". Add all social media images to the new folder.
3) Open the "Email Signature Images" folder and click on each image name.
Note: The image will open into a new tab in your browser. Click on all images needed and leave all browsers open. You will need them for the next steps.
4) Go to your Profile and click "Edit" for Email Signature.
5) Click on the following icon in the toolbar to get the Image Properties pop-up.
6) Copy the image URL from the tabs previously opened and, paste in the URL section of Image Properties.
Note: You can modify the size of the image by adjusting the width and height in Image Properties. For social media images, we recommend 75w x 75h (Width x Height).
7) Click on "Link" in Image Properties and paste the link to your social media.
8) Repeat the process for each social media.
You have added your social media links in your email signature.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm