Hyperlinks are a great way to redirect your contacts to a website, to a YouTube video, a listing page, and other online sources. With LionDesk you can add hyperlinks in your email. You can create them using words like "Click Here" or with an image. The directions below will guide you in creating a hyperlink.
1) When typing an email or email template, select and highlight the text you want to create the hyperlink for.
2) In the email toolbar, click on the following icon with the text still highlighted.
3) Add the website link into the URL field and click Insert.
Create a Hyperlink with an Image
1) When typing an email or email template, you will see the following toolbar. Click on the following icon.
2) Drag and drop your image or click on the cloud icon to select your image.
3) Copy and paste the website link into the Image Hyperlink field.
4) Click Upload.
You created a hyperlink.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT