Creating your email signature in LionDesk will save you a lot of time in the future. Your email signature is included in every email that you send from LionDesk. You can include your contact info and share websites and social media links. The following guide will show you how to add an image to your email signature,
Add Image to an Email Signature
1) Go to Documents in LionDesk and upload your image.
2) Create a new folder with the name "Email Signature Images" and upload images into the folder.
Note: Images for your email signature must be saved as a .JPEG or .PNG
3) Once uploaded, click on the "Email Signature Images" folder and click on your image.
Note: The image will open into a new tab in your browser. Leave the tab open. You will need it for the next steps.
4) Go to your Profile and click "Edit" for Email Signature.
5) Click on the following image icon in the toolbar and you will get a pop-up window.
6) Copy the image URL from the tabs previously opened and, paste in the URL section of Image Properties.
Note: You can modify the size of the image by adjusting the width and height in Image Properties. For social media images, we recommend 75w x 75h (Width x Height).
7) Click on "OK" and click on "Save Signature"
Congrats! You have added an image to your email signature.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT