Facebook has an ad-targeting tool called Facebook Custom Audience that allows you to upload a list of contacts to run Facebook ads on the contacts' feed. With LionDesk, you can sync contacts from your CRM database to your Facebook with just a few clicks. In order to sync your contact list, you must have a Facebook Business Ad Manager.
If you are running your ads from a Personal Ad page, you would need to switch your Personal Ad page to a Business Ad page. Follow the directions below to switch your accounts.
If you are new to Facebook Ads, click here to create a Facebook Business Ad account.
Note: For security purposes, new Business Ad pages must have an active account for a few weeks before Facebook will permit the use of Facebook Custom Audience.
Business Ad Account
1) Log into Facebook.
Note: If you manage multiple Facebook accounts, confirm that you are logged into the account with the Personal Ad page.
2) Once you are logged in, click here to log into Facebook Business Ad Manager
3) Click on Create Account
4) Complete the following forms to create your Business Manager Account
5) Complete the Business Details form.
Done! You have now created a Business Ad account. Follow the directions below to sync your Business Ad page with LionDesk
Sync Business Ad Page
1) Open the main menu and click on Ad Portal.
2) In the Ad Portal, search for Facebook Custom Audience and click on Sync.
3) Click on Ad Account Settings
4) Select your Business Ad Manager and click on Save
5) Select your Static List.
Note: To use Facebook Custom Audience effectively, your "Static List" must have 300 or more contacts. Click here to learn how to create a Static List.
6) Select your Business Ad Account and click Save
Done! You have synced your new account,
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help!