Are your running Facebook Ads?
Did you know that Facebook has an ad-targeting tool called Facebook Custom Audience?
This targeting tool allows you to upload a list of contacts and Facebook will search for those contacts and run the ads in their Facebook feed. With this tool, you can target your ads to contacts who are more likely to be interested in your business, saving you money on ad spending and maximizing your ROI (return on investment).
With LionDesk, we made this Facebook feature more accessible and easier to use. Instead of uploading a list, you can sync your contacts straight from LionDesk. With just a few clicks, you can start running ads to your LionDesk contacts. All you need is Facebook Business Ad Manager and Static Lists. Follow the directions below to learn how to use Facebook Custom Audience in LionDesk.
***Facebook Custom Audience Sync is in Beta will be available for all users from 6/15-7/15***
Sync Facebook Custom Audience - Ad Portal
1) Open the main menu and click on Ad Portal.
2) In the Ad Portal, search for Facebook Custom Audience and click on Sync.
3) In the slide-in screen, click on the first drop-down menu and select a "Static List."
Note: To use Facebook Custom Audience effectively, your "Static List" must have 300 or more contacts. Click here to learn how to create a Static List.
4) Once selected, click on Connect.
5) Click on Connect to Facebook, and accept all permissions.
6) Once synced, LionDesk will pull in all your Facebook pages, personal and business. Select the pages to sync with LionDesk.
Note: Facebook Custom Audiences will only work with Business Ad pages. Click here to learn how to create a Business Ad page from a Personal page.
7) Once synced, select the Business Ad page from the following drop-down menu.
8) Click Save.
Done! You have synced your static list to your Facebook Ad Manager.
You can now log into your Facebook Ad Manager and run ads using your static list as your Facebook Custom Audience.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help!