Facebook has an ad-targeting tool called Facebook Custom Audience that allows you to upload a list of contacts to run Facebook ads on the contacts' feed. With LionDesk, you can sync contacts from your CRM database to your Facebook with just a few clicks. In order to sync your contact list, you must have a Static List with a minimum of 300 contacts.
Follow directions below to create a static list and sync with your Facebook Business Ad Manager.
Create a Static List
1) Click on "Contacts"
2) Click on "Filters"
3) Click on "Add Condition" to filter your contact by tags, hotness, source, and more!
4) Once the conditions are complete, click on Save As Static List.
5) Give the list a name and click save.
6) Select your Static LIst from the following drop-down menu.
Note: Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu to find your static list.
7) Once you have selected your Static List, click on Sync FB Custom Audience.
8) In the slide-in screen, click on the following drop-down menu and select your Facebook Business Ad page.
Note: Facebook Custom Audiences will only work with Business Ad pages. Click here to learn how to create a Business Ad page from a Personal page.
9) Click Save.
Done! You have now created a Static List have been
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help!