You can export your entire LionDesk contact database into a CSV file. A CSV (Comma Separated Values) file is a simple and efficient way to transfer data between programs and can be easily opened in Excel, Google Sheets, or other similar applications. This export/download will include your contact's standard data fields as well as and custom fields that have been created.
See below for more info on how to export notes saved to your contact's profile.
Export Contact Database
1) Go to your Profile page.
2) On the left side of the profile page, click on Export LionDesk Contacts.
Note: LionDesk will only export contacts that you own.
3) LionDesk will send you an email with a link to download the file once the export is complete. Click on Click here to download the file. Your file will appear in your computer's Downloads file folder.
Note: All contact exports will also be saved in the Download Exported Contacts section on your LionDesk profile page.
Export a Contact's Notes/Activity Events
1) Click on the following link to export your notes - Export notes
2) Click on Connect and accept the permissions. (skip this step if you have exported notes previously)
3) Click Allow. (skip this step if you have exported notes previously)
4) Click on Export Events
You have exported your notes/activity events!
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT.