PLEASE NOTE: Currently this feature is only available for select MLS's. Click here to learn of the available MLS's.
When creating your Facebooks Ads, you can pull listing images and property information from your MLS board. With just a few clicks, you can create and run your Facebook Ads. To advertise your local MLS property listings, you must connect your MLS board and sync your MLS listing to your LionDesk account. Follow the directions below to connect your MLS board.
Setup Account to Advertise MLS Listings
1) Open the main menu and click on Marketing.
2) In the middle section, LionDesk Facebook Ad Portal, click on Ad Settings.
3) Select your Industry and Role. Click Next.
Note: You only need to set your Industry and Role once. If you have previously selected your Industry and Role, you can move on to the next step.
4) Select your MLS Board(s). You can select multiple boards.
Note: If your MLS board is not available in the menu, let us know! You can notify the LionDesk team by completing this form.
5) Once you select your MLS board, you will see the following screen with your Agent Number (MLS Agent ID) and MLS Office ID (Office ID).
Note: The following steps are required for select MLS board(s). If you DO NOT get the following form, you can click save and skip to Step 8.
6) Click on the Edit icon to add or edit your MLS Agent ID. The Office ID and Office Name will automatically be filled.
Note: When you edit your Agent Number, you must click on the following icon to complete the search.
7) Once you add your Agent MLS ID, click Save. You will get a pop-up window to confirm. Click on Confirm.
8) Once you have selected your MLS(s), you will see them listed in your Ad Portal Settings.
Note: Allow up to 8 hours for your listings to be available in the Ad Portal. LionDesk will send you an email once your listings are available.
9) You will receive an email notification once your MLS board(s) have connected to your LionDesk account. Follow these steps to create your first property listing ad.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT