With the LionDesk Ad Portal, you can create high converting ads for Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram in just a few minutes. You can create ads using your own images and videos or you can use our Listing Blueprints to pull listing images and descriptions from the MLS board ( ARMLS members only. More MLS Boards coming soon)
To create ads, we highly recommend that you connect your Facebook page. Learn more about how to connect your personal or business Facebook page below.
Don't have a personal or business Facebook Ad page?
LionDesk has you covered. Feel free to use the LionDesk pre-built ad page to get you started. The page is named "Your Trusted Advisor", which you will see in a drop-down list when asked to select your Facebook Ad page.
Note: People are able to leave comments on your Facebook ad. If you use the Trusted Advisor page, you will not be able to respond to these comments. Connect your Facebook page to be able to respond to any comments.
Connect Facebook Ad Page
1) Log into your Facebook account.
3) Click on Continue with Facebook
4) Confirm you are logged into the correct Facebook account and click Continue.
4) Select the Ad Pages you want to connect
5) Accept the permissions and click Done.
Note: The Ad Portal is powered by Evocalize. You will need to give Evocalize permission to access your Facebook Ad page.
6) You will be redirected to LionDesk. Select your Facebook Ad Page.
Note: If you are connecting multiple pages, you will need to repeat the steps below:
7) Click on Authorize Us on Facebook.
8) You will be redirected to Facebook's Page Settings. Scroll below to find Pending Partner Request and click on Respond to Request.
9) Click on Give Evocalize Access to my Page.
10) Approve the request.
11) Enter your Facebook password and click on Submit.
12) Once approved, go back to LionDesk and click on Facebook Terms of Service.
13) Click on Accept.
Note: If you have multiple Facebook pages, confirm you are accepting the terms for the correct page. Click on the page name to change the Facebook page.
You can go back to LionDesk and you will see the page below. Click on Set as Default Page to assign the connected Facebook Page as your main page.
Note: You can connect multiple Facebook pages. During the ad creation process, you will select which Facebook page will publish the ad.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT