A large component of running an effective Facebook Ad is your target audience. Who do you want to see your ads?
With the LionDesk Ad Portal, you can target your contact database. You can use our advanced filtering system to create static lists and target your contacts based on tags, hotness levels and more! You can target your ads to your buyers, sellers, and hot leads on Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram. You can create a custom audience from your contact database and connect them to your Facebook Ads. This article will show you how to create a custom audience using static lists.
Note: If you already have your static lists available, you can sync them with LionDesk Ad Portal. Click here to learn how to sync your Static List to the Ad Portal Custom Audience.
Create A Custom Audience
1) In the main menu, click on contacts.
2) In your contact database, click on "Filters".
3) Click on "Add Condition" to filter your contact by tags, hotness, source, and more!
Note: Think about your ads. Consider who will benefit the most from clicking on your ads. What are the characteristics of this group? Are they buyers? Are they sellers? Do they live in a specific area?
Use the filters to pinpoint this group. Keep in mind you must have at least 300 contacts in this group.
4) Once the conditions are complete, click on Save As Static List.
5) Give the list a name and click save.
6) Select your Static LIst from the following drop-down menu.
Note: Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu to find your static list.
7) Once you have selected your Static List, click on Sync FB Custom Audience.
8) In the slide-in screen, click on "Use LionDesk Facebooks Ads"
9) Click Save
You have now created your custom audience.
Note: It can take up to 10 hours for your custom audience to appear in LionDek Ad Portal. Click here to view if your Custom Audience is ready for use.
If your Custom Audience is not ready yet, make sure to complete the other steps in setting up your LionDesk Ad Portal. Click here to learn how to set up your LionDesk Ad Portal.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT