Make LionDesk your ultimate lead management system. With the LionDesk Ad Portal, you have everything you need in one place. With LionDesk you can generate leads, nurture leads, and close leads faster!
Once you create your ad and start generating new leads, make sure to complete your sales funnel with LionDesk. With features such as Lead Assist and Drip Campaigns, you can create an effective follow-up plan to turn these leads into life long clients. Follow the directions below to learn how to assign a drip campaign for your Ad Portal leads to automate your communication follow-up.
Note: LionDesk has created a Lead Assist Buyer Campaign for your Ad Portal Leads. This campaign utilizes Lead Assist which is AI Technology that acts ad your assistant. Lead Assists takes care of all of the text messages follow up for you. Lead Assist will qualify the leads for you to ensure you spend your time following up on high-value leads. To download the campaign, go to our Published Campaign Library and search for "LionDesk Lead Assist Buyer Campaign." Click here to learn how to download a Published Campaign.
Assign Follow Up Plan
1) In LionDesk, click on the upper right corner and select "Settings."
2) In the Setting Menu, click on Lead Distribution and Team Settings.
3) In Lead Import Setup, click on the drop-down menu and select your Lead Source.
Note: If you created an ad using the Real Estate Listing Blueprint or the Create Your Own - Lead Capture, search for LionDesk FB Ad Portal in the drop-down menu.
If you created an ad using the Create Your Own Blueprint - Generate Website Traffic, search for your website in the drop-down menu.
4) Click Add New Lead Routing
5) Complete the form and click on Save Lead Routing
- Source - In the drop-down menu search for your website or program name.
- Campaign - Select a follow-up campaign that will trigger automatically for any new incoming leads for the selected ad
- Distribution Setting - Select individual or team rollout
You have automated your lead follow-up. As soon as a new lead comes in, the selected drip campaign will start sending emails, texts, and/or call reminders.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT