Do you have recurring meetings?
Do you need to follow up on your new leads every few weeks?
Do you want to create a birthday reminder for all your contacts?
LionDesk has your covered! You can create recurring tasks to send reminders to yourself or your team members to stay on track of your workflow. You can create recurring tasks and include them in your drip campaigns. In the article, you will learn how to:
- Create Recurring Tasks
- Include Recurring Tasks In Your Drip Campaigns
Create Recurring Tasks
1) In the Dashboard or Task Page, click on Create Task to get the following slide-in screen and complete the New Task form.
2) Add the details of your Task.
- Category - Quickly identify what your task is about. You can select between default categories: Call, Open House, Meeting, or Follow-up.
- Description - A single line describing the task you need to complete.
- Notes - Add additional notes that will help you complete your task.
2) Assign the task to yourself or other team members.
Note: You can assign a task reminder to your team members. Simple click on Assign To and you will see a list of all your team members. A copy of the task will be created for each assigned user.
3) Select the contact that is associated with the task and add the due date.
4) To make your task recurring, click on Recurring Schedules, and select the type recurrence from the drop-down menu.
Note: The drop-down menu is dynamic. The options in the drop-down menu will update based on the due date you select. Example: If you select a Friday, the drop-down menu will read "Weekly on Friday"
5) Select when the recurrence will end.
- If you select ON, you can click on the calendar icon to select the exact you would the recurrence to end
- If you select AFTER, you can select how many occurrences will get scheduled before it ends
6) Click on Create Task
You have created a recurring task!
Recurring Tasks in Drip Campaigns
1) In the main menu, click on Campaigns
2) Create a new campaign or modify an existing campaign
3) Click on Create Action
4) For the Action Type, click on Task
5) Type the instructions and click Next
6) Select the timing. Click on the following drop-down menu and click on Recurring.
7) Select when the first task will start.
Note: You can start the first task ON or AFTER the campaign starts or you can select ON the contact's birthday.
8) Select how often you would like the task to repeat. You can select between Days, Weeks, or Years.
9) Select when the recurrences ends.
10 Select the time and click Next
11) Select the assignee and reminder.
Note: If you are part of a team, you can send task reminders to your team members. Simply click on Assignee and select your team members from the drop-down menu.
12) Continue building your campaign by clicking on Add Another Action or click on Finish and Exit.
You have created a campaign with recurring tasks.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm