With the LionDesk Ad Portal, you can create high converting ads for Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram in just a few minutes. You can create ads using your own images and videos or you can use our Listing Blueprints to pull listing images and descriptions from the MLS board ( ARMLS members only. More MLS Boards coming soon).
To use the Real Estate Listing Blueprint, you must connect your MLS board with LionDesk. Click here to learn how to connect your MLS board.
Follow the directions below to create a Facebook Ad with MLS listing data.
Create Facebook Ad
1) Open the main menu and click on Ad Portal.
2) In LionDesk Facebook Ads, click on Get Started.
3) Select the type of ad you want to start with.
- Advertise Real Estate Listing: You will use a pre-loaded blueprint to advertise an MLS listing.
- Create My Own Ad: You will use your own image and video
Note: This article takes the Advertise Listing path. Click here to learn how to create your ads using your own images or videos.
4) Select to advertise a Single or Multiple Real Estate Listings.
- Single Real Estate Listing - The ad will pull in listing information and images to highlight 1 listing.
- Multiple Real Estate Listing - The ad will pull in images to highlight multiple properties.
Note: The rest of these steps will show you how to create an with a single real estate listing. Click for steps to create a Multiple Listing Real Estate Ads.
5) Click on Office to select between your MLS boards.
Note: LionDesk will only show the listings of 1 MLS board at a time.
6) Create your Program.
Note: You are using a blueprint. The fields in the ads are pre-loaded and will be filled with the information from the MLS listing. On this page, you will see a preview of your ad on the right side as you create your program.
7) Click on Choose Listings.
8) Click on the box next to the listing to select. Click Done.
Note: You can filter the listings by city, zip code, listing ID, and more!
9) Select the Facebook Ad page to run the Ad.
Note: You can sync multiple Facebook Ad pages. Click on Link New Page to add additional Facebook Ad pages.
10) Optional: Modify the blueprint.
Note: You are using a Facebook blueprint. The fields for your ad are preloaded with the information from the MLS listing you selected. You will see a preview of the listing on the right side. You can modify any of the information in the Body Text, Headline, Description, and Image URL. Keep in mind, if the MLS listing information is updated, your ad will not reflect the updates.
11) Select your Facebook Ad audience and target radius.
12) Set your Ad Budget.
Click on the dates to select how long you want to run your Facebook Ad. To set your total ad budget, type in, or move the cursor to your desired total spend.
Note: There is a $49 ad minimum and a $2 Daily Spend minimum.
13) Submit Payment Info
14) Confirm your ad and click Checkout.
You have created a Facebook Ad using your own image. Now that you have an active ad, click here to learn how to connect your Ad Portal leads to LionDesk.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT