Make LionDesk the central hub of your technology!
With LionDesk, you can connect your Google account to store all your business information in LionDesk. With Google Sync, you can transfer your Google contacts, sync your emails, and calendar events. By connecting your Google account, you will have everything you need in one place - LionDesk.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours for the initial sync to process. After the initial sync, emails, and calendar may take up to 15 minutes to sync.
Sync Google Account
1) Click on your name and select Profile.
2) In your profile, click on Connect Your Provider.
3) Click on Select your Provider for Instant Setup.
4) In the slide-in screen, you will see all the email providers LionDesk can connect with. Click on Google.
5) You will see all the services/actions you can have with Google Sync. Click on the box to select. Once done, click on Sign in with Google.
6) You will get a pop-up window. Log into your Google account and accept the sync permissions.
7) Once you accept the permissions, you will see your Google account is connected with LionDesk.
You connected your Gmail account with LionDesk!
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT