LionDesk strives to be the central hub of your technology. Instead of having to log into various online platforms to conduct business, you can connect them with LionDesk so it all feeds into 1 place!
With Google Sync, users are now able to connect their Gmail accounts with LionDesk. By creating the sync, any emails sent from your Gmail account will save in the client's contact record. For the sync to work effectively, make sure the contact email in the Gmail account matches the primary email in LionDesk.
Note: In the initial sync, allow up to 24 hours to view older emails in the client's contact record. After the initial sync, future emails can take up to 15 minutes before appearing in the client's contact record.
Sync Google Account
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts.
2) In Contacts, click on Connect My Email Account.
3) In the slide-in screen, you will see Google Sign-in. Click on Sign-in with Google.
4) Select which account to sync with LionDesk. Click on Allow to accept the sync permissions.
Note: The terms will give LionDesk permission to view and send emails. This will allow LionDesk to capture any emails sent from your Gmail account and create a log in the appropriate contact record.
5) Confirm the permissions. Click on Allow.
You connected your Gmail account with LionDesk!
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT