With the LionDesk Ad Portal, you can create high converting ads for Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram in just a few minutes. You can create ads using your own images and videos or you can use our Listing Blueprints to pull listing images and descriptions from the MLS board ( ARMLS members only. More MLS Boards coming soon).
Follow the directions below to create an ad using your own videos.
Facebook Ad - Videos
1) Open the main menu, and click on Ad Portal
2) In LionDesk Facebook Ads, click on Get Started.
3) Select the type of ad you want to start with.
- Advertise Real Estate Listing: You will use a pre-loaded blueprint to advertise an MLS listing.
- Create My Own Ad: You will use your own image and video
Note: In this article, you will learn how to create your own ad. Click here to learn how to create an with a real estate listing.
4) Select the type of ad.
Note: The rest of these steps will show you how to create an ad using your own videos. Click for steps to create an ad using your images.
5) Create your Program.
Note: As you create your program, you will see an Ad Preview on the right side.
6) Select the Facebook Ad page to run the Ad.
Note: You can sync multiple Facebook Ad pages. Click on Link New Page to add additional Facebook Ad pages.
7) Add the Creative Description for your ad.
8) Click on Select From Gallery to select or upload videos from your computer.
Note: Best Practice is to select a video that is 30 seconds or less. If you select a video of 15 seconds or less, the video will auto-play within the ad.
9) Add a Website or URL and select your Call to Action button.
Note: When a user clicks on the ad, they will be redirected to the website or URL provided. Keep in mind, Facebook does not allow users to link a Facebook or Instagram URL.
10) Select your Target Audience.
Note: You can only select 1 zip code for your target audience. You can increase the target radius to include more of the surrounding areas. If you would like to add more zip codes to an ad, you would need to create additional ads per zip code.
11) Set your Ad Budget.
Click on the dates to select how long you want to run your Facebook Ad. To set your total ad budget, type in, or move the cursor to your desired total spend.
Note: There is a $49 ad minimum and a $2 Daily Spend minimum.
12) Submit Payment Info
13) Name your Program
Note: The name is for internal use only. Your target audience will not see the name of your program.
14) Confirm Ad and click Checkout.
You have created a Facebook Ad using your own video. Now that you have an active ad, click here to learn how to connect your Ad Portal leads to LionDesk.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT