With the LionDesk FB Ad Portal, you can create and launch high-converting Facebook Ads in just a few minutes. You can create and run ads on Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram to generate new leads.
Once your ad is published, you can confirm and view your ad in the LionDesk FB Ad Portal. Follow the directions below to confirm if your ad had published.
Note: Your ad will not publish on your Business or Personal Facebook page. Since typically you are not in the target audience, you will not be delivered the ad.
Confirm Ad Published
1) Open the Main Menu, and click on Marketing.
2) In Marketing, click on Take Me To Ad Dashboard.
3) Depending on the blueprint used to create your ad (Real Estate Listing or Create Your Own), click on Listings or Create Your Own in the main menu.
4) When you click on Listings or Create Your Own, you will see Programs. Click on Programs.
5) You will see a list of all of your ads. Search for your ad. In the Order Status and Ad Status, you will see if your ad has been published/"fulfilled".
Note: If you notice that your ad has not published, we recommend that you check your age restriction on your Facebook Page. If your page is restricted to 21+, your ad can get flagged and your ad can get rejected. Click here to learn how to edit the age restriction of your Facebook page.
Rejections are sent from FB, either by FB's AI or false positives Click here to learn what you can do if your ad was rejected.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm