Automating your communication is key!
With LionDesk, you can connect your lead providers to automatically send new lead contact information to LionDesk. Click here to learn how to connect your leads to LionDesk.
Once you have connected your leads, you can assign a follow-up plan or Drip Campaign to ensure that you have instant and consistent communication with your new leads. With Drip Campaigns, you can schedule and automate your email and text communication over the next few weeks, months, or even years. Follow the directions below to learn how to automatically assign a drip campaign to new leads.
Note: You can only automate drip campaigns by lead source.
Assign Drip Campaign
1) Click on your name in the upper right corner and select "Settings."
2) Click on Lead Distribution & Team Setting
3) In Lead Import Setup, click on the following drop-down menu and search for your lead provider.
4) Once you select your lead provider, click on Add New Lead Routing
5) Complete the following form
- Lead Source: Assign a lead source to stay organized. You will be able to search all your new contacts by filtering through the lead source.
- Campaign: Assign your source a drip campaign to follow up with all your new leads.
- Distribution Setting: Select whether the new leads will be sent to your account (Individual) or to your team (Team Rollout).
6) Click on Save Lead Routing
Below the Lead Import Setup, you will see a table that will show you all the lead providers and the drip campaign assigned to each of them.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT