When you are running a Multiline Dialer session, you can call up to 3 contacts at once. The Dialer will connect you with the first contact to pick up. If another contact answers will you are on a call, they will get a callback message. Follow the directions below to learn how to record a call back message.
Record Call Back Message
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) In the menu, click on Callbacks and click on Add New Message. You can record a message in the following ways:
- Upload an Audio File - If you have an audio file (.mp3, .wav, and .m4a), you would like to use, click on “Upload an Audio File” from the drop-down and select the file from your computer.
- Record Via Computer - If your computer has a microphone or can connect to a Bluetooth headset, you can record a callback message from your computer. Click on “Record Via Computer” from the drop-down. and click on the microphone button to start recording.
- Record Via Phone - To record from your phone, select “Record Via Phone” from the drop-down menu. You can then select to call in and type your personalized pin or receive an automated call to connect. Once you are connected, you will hear “Record your message after the tone” to start recording.
5) Once you upload your callback message, you can select which message will be the default.
Optional: Once your callback messages are uploaded, you can perform any of the following action:
- Edit - Edit the nickname of your callback message.
- Play - Plays the selected callback message.
- Download - Download the callback to your computer.
- Delete- Delete the callback message.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT