With the Power Dialer, you can connect to multiple phone numbers. You can connect to a mobile phone, a landline, or an online phone number. In order to connect a phone number, you must verify your phone number via email or text.
Once you have verified your phone number, you can select the number for your Power Dialer calls.
Update Phone Number
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) Add Your Number
When you click “Add Personal Number” you will see a pop-up modal that says “Enter the phone number you'd like to add, then click "Call" or "Text". We'll send you a verification code you'll need to enter on the next screen.”
5) Add your Phone number and select the method of verification.
- Call: When you select Call, you will then receive a phone call and we will give you a pin. You will then enter the pin in the pop-up on the screen.
- Text: When you select Text, you will then receive a text and we will give you a pin. You will then enter the pin in the pop-up on the screen.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT