With the Power Dialer, you can make calls with a mobile device, a landline, or even your computer or laptop!
When you set up your Power Dialer, you will be asked if you would like to connect with the dialer using Computer Audio or use your phone to Dial-In. Once selected, you can go through the Power Dialer settings to switch devices. The directions below will show how to:
- Connect to Computer Audio
- Switch to Computer Audio
Connect Computer Audio
1) When you first connect to the dialer, you will get the following pop-up window. Select Computer Audio.
Note: If you are going to use computer audio, we recommend that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
2) The browser will ask for permission to connect with your computer audio. You must click allow before you can use computer audio.
Note: If you hit "block", you will not be able to dial with computer audio. You will see this message "Enable microphone permissions in your browser's settings to make calls with your computer's audio." Again, we recommend using Google Chrome as your browser. Click here for instructions to change microphone permissions.
Switch to Computer Audio
You can always change the dialer audio settings to switch from your phone to computer audio. Follow the directions below to learn how:
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) Click on Audio Source and select Computer Audio
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT