With the Power Dialer, you can modify the sounds you hear during a Power Dialer Sessions. With the Call Sound Settings, you can modify the following:
- Hold Music - The music that you hear in between calls. The call recipient will not hear this music.
- Answer Prompt - This is the sound you hear when they call recipient answers your call.
- Ringing Tone - A ringing tone will play as the calls are being made.
Note: If you have Hold Music on and Ringing Tone on, you will hear the hold music in between the calls and the ringing tone while dialing.
Follow the directions below to learn how to modify the Call Sound Settings.
Call Sound Settings
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) In General Settings, you can turn on and select your Hold Music, Answer Prompt, and Ringing Tone.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT