With Power Dilaer, you can set the Dialing Mode and choose between Standard Dialing and Advanced Dialing.
- Standard Dialing (Default): During a Power Dialer session, you will manually click Dial to move on the next call in the power dialer session.
- Advanced Dialing: During a Power Dialer session, once you end the call the Power Dialer will automatically move onto the next call on the list.
Follow the directions below to learn how to set the Power Dialer to Advanced Dialing.
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) In General Settings, click on Dialing Mode and select Advanced Mode
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT