Dialer Settings - Record Every Call
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) In General Settings, you will see Call Recording. Click on the toggle button to turn on.
5) Click Okay.
Note: You are responsible for your own compliance. Please follow all appropriate State and Federal laws as it relates to recording phone calls. It is recommended that you notify your contact that you are recording the call.
6) Select Record Immediately.
Note: The recording will start automatically when your contact answers. At the end of the call, you MUST click on Save Call to save the recording. Calls recordings will be discarded if you do not click Save Call before moving to your next call.
7) Exit General Settings and return to the Contact Dashboard by clicking on the X.
Note: LionDesk will autosave your selection.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT