Voicemail Drops are messages that you would like to easily share with your contacts. You can record multiple voicemails for different situations.
Record Voicemail Drop
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) In the menu, click on Voicemails and click on Add New Message. You can record a message in the following ways:
- Upload an Audio File - If you have an audio file (.mp3, .wav, and .m4a), you would like to use, click on “Upload an Audio File” from the drop-down and select the file from your computer.
- Record Via Computer - If your computer has a microphone or can connect to a Bluetooth headset, you can record a voicemail from your computer. Click on “Record Via Computer” from the drop-down. and click on the microphone button to start recording.
- Record Via Phone - To record from your phone, select “Record Via Phone” from the drop-down menu. You can then select to call in and type your personalized pin or receive an automated call to connect. Once you are connected, you will hear “Record your message after the tone” to start recording.
5) Once you upload your voicemails, you can select which voicemail will be the default.
Note: During a power dialer session, you can choose to leave your default voicemail or record a personalized message.
Optional: Once your voicemails are uploaded, you can perform any of the following action:
- Edit - Edit the nickname of your voicemail.
- Play - Plays the selected voicemail
- Download - Download the voicemail to your computer
- Delete- Delete the voicemail
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT