If you have contacts from different locations and time zones, you can set your power dialer settings to only call within a selected time. This feature protects you from making calls too early or too late. Phone numbers will be skipped if their current local time falls outside this range.
For example, if you are in California (PST) and have Time Zone protection set from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If the time is 4:30 PM in California and the user calls a number with a 407 area code (Orlando Florida), the dialer will skip the number since the local time for Orlando will be 7:30 PM.
Set Time Zone Protection
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Contacts
2) To access Dialer Settings, select a contact for your Contact Dashboard and click on Dial.
3) Click on the following gear icon.
4) In general settings, toggle the following button to turn on Time Zone Protection
5) Set the "From" and "To" times.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT