With LionDesk Transactions, you can upload your potential deals into your sales funnel to track your transactions from prospecting to close. Better yet, you can automate your communication with Transaction Plans. With Transaction Plans, you can schedule emails and text messages to contacts that are linked to your transaction on Key Contract Dates.
The default Key Contract Dates are:
- Start Date
- Closing Date
- Inspection Date
- Offer Date
- Offer Expiration Date
- Occupancy Date
- Contract Agreement Date
You can add your own custom dates to the list of Key Contract Dates. This will allow you to create a Transaction Plan that will send emails or text messages on your custom Key Contract Dates.
Add Key Contract Dates
1) Open the Main Menu and click on Transactions
2) Select the Transaction Type you want to modify and click on the following edit icon.
3) There are no changes needed on this page. Click Next
4) Scroll till you find the Key Contract Dates. Click on the following icon to create a new Key Contract Date.
You can select between an Absolute Date or a Relative Date.
- Absolute Date: With this date, you can select from a calendar when uploading a transaction.
- Relative Date: This date will be entered automatically without you selecting from the calendar. This date is dependent on another Key Contract Date.
5) Name the Key Contract Date in the space provided.
6) Once you are done adding the dates, click Submit.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT