Drip Campaigns are a great way to set up consistent communication with your contacts. With drip campaigns, you can schedule emails, texts, and task reminders over the course of a few weeks, months, and even years. With these drip campaigns, you can have consistent communication with your contacts so you stay top of mind with your contacts.
Set a reminder at the end of your campaign so you can get notified of when it ends. By setting a reminder, you can assign other campaigns to continue staying top of mind. Follow the directions below to learn how to modify a campaign to get notified when the campaign ends.
1) Open the Main Menu, and click on Campaigns
2) In the Campaign Dashboard, search for your campaign and click on the edit icon.
3) Click on Create Action.
4) Select Task and click Next.
5) Write the following instructions and click Next:
[Insert name of Campaign ] has ended.
Start a new campaign.
6) For timing, click on the drop-down menu and select Delay by Day and Time.
7) Set the timing and click Next.
Note: Set the date to be 1 day after the last action of your campaign. For example, if the last action in your campaign is an Email that is sent 30 days later, set this task reminder for 31 days later.
8) Click on Set up a Reminder, and select from an email, text, or call reminder. Click Submit.
9) Click Finish and Exit.
Learn how you can leverage LionDesk to build a marketing machine. Click here to watch Database Domination where you will learn best practice tips of how to connect and stay top of mind with your contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT