LionDesk is a powerful CRM designed to help you follow up and stay top of mind with all of your contacts. With LionDesk, you can send emails, texts, and calls to ensure you have consistent communication with all of your contacts. LionDesk will keep a record of all your communication in the Recent Activity Timeline.
The Recent Activity Timeline will automatically keep a record of all the communication you send from LionDesk. You can also add your own activities to include any communication you had with your contacts outside of LionDesk. You will find the Recent Activity Timeline on the Home page and every contact will have their own timeline.
This article will show you how to manage your Recent Activity Timeline. In this article, you will learn:
- Recent Activity Timeline Overview
- What Activities Does LioinDesk Track
- How To Add An Activity
- How To Edit or Delete an Activity
Recent Activity Timeline Overview
You will find the Recent Activity Timeline on the Home Page and every contact record will have its own Activity Timeline. The Activity Timeline will record the following information:
- Type: This is the category that communication falls under. Ex: Email, Call, Text, Comment, etc.
- Description: The description is are notes or a copy of what was sent to the contact.
- Date and Time: This is the date and time that communication was sent or created in LionDesk.
- Contact: This is the contact that is linked to the activity. You can click on the contact name to visit the contact record.
What Activities Does LionDesk Track?
LionDesk will track any communication sent from our platforms such as emails, calls, and texts. You may also add your own activities/comments. Liondesk will track the following activities:
- Comments - These are comments you manually entered in the Timeline.
- Sent/Received Emails - These are emails that are sent from LionDesk.
- Opened Emails - This will show you which emails have been opened.
- Clicked Emails - This will show you the emails that had a website link and the contact had clicked on the website link.
- Inbound Calls - These calls are manually entered in the Timeline. You can log any calls that you received from your contacts.
- Outbound Calls - These are calls that you made from LionDesk. LionDesk will leave a timestamp of when the call was made. You can edit this activity to include any notes you have about the call.
- Sent/Received Texts - These are text messages sent and received from LionDesk.
- Sent Texts - These are text messages sent from LionDesk.
- Received Texts - These are text messaged received from LionDesk.
- Direct Mail - These activities are manually entered. You can keep track of any direct mail pieces you have sent from LionDesk.
- Website Activity - This tracks website activity such as properties searched and properties saved. You must be connected to your IDX feed to track this information. Click here to learn about which websites can track website activity.
How To Add An Activity?
LionDesk can automatically keep a record of any activity sent from LionDesk. If you emailed, called, or texted your contacts outside of LionDesk, you can still log that communication in the Activity Timeline. Click on the "Add Activity" button to enter an activity.
You will get the following form. Fill out the following form and enter the type of activity, the contacts associated with the activity, and the description. For the activity type, you can select from the following:
- Email Sent
- Outbound Call
- Inbound Call
- Sent Letter
- Sent Postcard
How To Edit Or Delete An Activity?
You can edit or delete any comments that you created. All other activities cannot be edited or deleted. To edit or delete the activity, click on the following icons.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT