Make LionDesk the central hub of all of your technology. You can connect various systems to LionDesk, so all of your customer information feeds into one place, saving you time and money!
A key component of your business is your email correspondence. With LionDesk, you can connect your email providers such as Google, Outlook, and Microsoft. By connecting your email providers, you can sync your emails, contacts, and calendar tasks.
When you connect your email provider, you can set up the following:
- Email Sync - You can sync any emails sent from your email account to LionDesk. They will be listed as 3rd party emails in the Contact's Activity Timeline.
Note: LionDesk will only sync the emails for contacts that already exist in your CRM and any contacts that will be synced from your email account. LionDesk will not create new contact records for individuals that you email from your email account.
- Contact Sync - You can transfer your contacts from your email accounts to LionDesk. (Only available for Google and Microsoft)
Note: You can potentially create duplicate contact records if the contacts that are transferred to LionDesk do not have an email address.
Click here to learn what contact information transfers to LionDesk.
- Calendar Sync - You can connect your Calendar tasks to set-up 2-way sync and manage your calendar in LionDesk or your email calendar. (Only available with Google)
Note: Calendar tasks synced from LionDesk will be added to the main calendar only.
Follow the directions below to connect with your email provider.
Connect Email Account
1) Click on your name and select Profile.
2) In the Profile page, click on Connect Your Provider.
3) Click on "Select your Provider"
Note: You are able to sync multiple email accounts. Simply repeat these steps to connect multiple email accounts.
4) Select which email provider you would like to connect with.
Note: You can connect your Google, Outlook, and Microsoft email accounts.
5) In the slide-in screen, select what you would like to sync and click on Sign-In.
Note: For Outlook and Microsoft Exchange, you cannot connect to the following:
- Email Send (Coming Soon)
- Calendar Sync (Coming Soon)
6) Select the email account you would like to connect to and click Allow to accept the permissions.
7) Once the permissions are accepted, you will see that your email connection is active.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours from the initial sync to view any synced emails, contacts, and calendar tasks.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT.