LionDesk strives to be the central hub of all of your technology. You can connect various systems to LionDesk, so all of your customer information feeds into one place, saving you time and money.
A key component of your business is your email service. With LionDesk, you can connect with your email providers such as Google, Outlook, and Microsoft. By connecting your email providers, you can sync your emails and contacts.
When you connect your Outlook account, you will have the option to set up the following:
- Email Sync - You can sync any emails sent from your email account to LionDesk. They will be listed as 3rd party emails in the Contact Activity Timeline.
- Contact Sync - You can transfer your contacts from your email accounts to LionDesk.
Note: You can potentially create duplicate accounts if the contacts that are transferred do not have an email address.
Click here to learn what contact information transfers to LionDesk.
Email Account syncs that are COMING SOON:
- Calendar Sync - You can connect your Calendar tasks to set-up a 2-way sync and manage your calendar in LionDesk or your email calendar.
Note: Calendar tasks synced from LionDesk will be added to the main calendar only.
Follow the directions below to connect to your Outlook account.
Connect Email Account
1) Click here to access Email Integrations.
2) Click on "Select your Provider"
Note: You are able to sync multiple email accounts. Simply repeat these steps to connect multiple email accounts.
3) In the slide-in screen, click on Outlook.
Note: You can connect multiple email accounts.
4) In the slide-in screen, select what you would like to sync and click on Sign-In.
5) Select or Sign in to your email account and click Accept.
6) Once the permissions are accepted, you will see that your email connections are active.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours from the initial sync to view any synced emails and contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT.