LionDesk has a fully integrated Single line and Multiline Power Dialer that will make calling your contacts much easier! With the Power Dialer, you can call your contacts using your cell phone, home phone, office phone, or even your computer! Simply queue a list of contacts and start dialing!
During your Power Dialer session, you can record your calls and save them to the contact's record in the activity timeline. Follow the directions below to learn how to record your power dialer calls.
Record Power Dialer Calls
1) In the Main Menu, click on Contacts.
2) Select the contacts you wish to call and click on Power Dialer.
Note: You can select up to 500 contacts at a time. Filter your contacts by tags or hotness levels to call specific groups.
3) Follow the directions on-screen to connect to the Power Dialer.
4) Click on the following icon to start the call.
5) Click on the following icon to record the call.
6) Click on the following icon to end the call.
7) Click on the following to resume the Power Dialer calls.
8) To end the Power Dialer session, click on the following icon or end the call on your phone.
9) Call Recordings will save in the Contact's Activity Timeline. Search for your contact and click on the following icon to listen to the recording.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT