With LionDesk, you can send individual or mass emails to your contacts to stay top of mind! You can send mass emails from the Contact Dashboard or individual emails from the Contact Record. Follow the directions below to learn how:
BCC a Contact
1) To send an email, you can go to the Contact Dashboard by clicking on Contacts in the Main Menu or search for a specific contact by using the search bar as shown in the image below.
2) Click on the Email icon.
If you are on the Contact Dashboard, select the contacts you would like to email and click on the following Email icon.
Note: If you are sending a mass email, LionDesk will send an individual email to each contact. Your contacts will not see who else was included in the mass email.
If you are in the Contact Record, click on the following Email icon.
3) In the Email slide-in screen, click on Add BCC
4) Type the name or email of the contact you would like to BCC on this email.
Note: You can only BCC contacts that exist in your CRM.
5) Type the Subject and Body of the Email.
6) Once your done typing your email, click Send.
Your email has been sent!
Learn how you can leverage LionDesk to build a marketing machine. Click here to watch Database Domination where you will learn best practice tips of how to connect and stay top of mind with your contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT